evening in italy
April 19, 2009, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
The Sanctuary on Sanibel
Buy Your Tickets Online!
Feast. Dance. Win.
Join us on April 19, 2009 for a romantic evening in the outdoor piazza of a quaint Italian town, recreated at The Sanctuary on Sanibel. Enjoy an Italian dining experience while Italian tenor Maurice LoMonaco sings.
Bid on special auction items and take part in a lively reverse raffle to win two round-trip tickets to Italy with a one-week stay in the beautiful countryside of Todi in the Umbria region.
live Auction Items
- The grand prize of the evening - two round-trip tickets to Italy with a one-week stay in Todi. Click here to learn more.
- A case of fine Italian wine, each bottle from a different region of Italy
- A stay at a wonderful bay-front cottage in Captiva.
- An 18K yellow gold handmade Italian design jewelry pice
- A home-cooked Italian mean for 8 by some very familiar local chefs who have generations of Italian cooking experience, served by “waiters” you may know!
Silent Auction Items
- One-week stay at 4-BR cabin in Tennessee with $100 gift certificate for horseback riding and $100 gift certificate for rafting
- A Nanis-designed piece of jewelry from Lily & Co.
- 3 separate one-week stays at different condo units on Sanibel
- Dinner for 6 at Traders with three bottles of wine
- A makeover party for four people at Beauty Inside Out with complimentary lunch on Sanibel
- And much more!